Monday, January 26, 2009

Important news (pretty singer writes love song with a twist for me)

When i start a new "blog" with "Important news" that means that somthing really real just happened to me. All of the shit i was talking about before will take a backseat to any new blog that starts this way. If you want "important news" can also be read as "STOP THE PRESSES!".

I found a singer who has composed a love song for me in spanish. she is beautiful and from the tranlated lyrics it seems that she used to love me. the twist is that i have changed to much for her to want to love me in the same way...now she wants to burry herself inside of my chest. This is sort of weird news for me so if you see me today dont mention it but just say that im "looking good" or that "i have a new jacket on" <--- this will be a joke because i forgot my jacket at home last night when i went home and then to my aunts house for my granmothers 79th birthday!!!!!

lyrics:

I would like to forget you, but I can't,
This wicked love has conquered me.
I would like to die rather than forget you,
then bury myself in your chest.
Go away boy, I don't love you anymore
For me to love you, you will have to beg.
Go away dirty boy, I don't want you anymore.
Until you take a bath, I couldn't return to loving you.

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uXMazvfU9k

( this is for the guys and lezes: PLEASE dont stare at her or anything because its sort of rude even though she is beautiful and because im not sure if i love her or not. )

No comments:

Post a Comment